Through his extensive training and experience, Harry has come to appreciate that ongoing difficulties tend to persist due to behaviours and beliefs that operate as an attempt to suppress deeply troubling feelings and issues. This situation can prevent people from moving forward with their lives resulting in lost opportunities and potential.
Sessions are based on the client speaking freely as possible. By doing so, underlying feelings and issues become evident over time in relation to the client’s situation.
As a result of this process, clients are given the opportunity to understand themselves more fully. With this development, clients are able to make better and more satisfying choices for themselves. They can also feel more able to face their challenges with greater resilience.
Essentially, Harry sees therapy as a journey of self-discovery and emotional growth which leads to a stronger, more secure sense of self, capable of exploring and pursuing new possibilities in life.
Harry is offering assistance to individuals experiencing the following difficulties:
- ADHD in adolescents & adults
- Asperger’s syndrome
- Carers support
- Eating disorders
- Fertility issues & difficulties
- Grief & loss
- Health related issues
- Obsessional preoccupations impeding social & occupational functioning
- Life transition & adjustment issues
- Parenting issues & support
- Persistent feelings of anxiety & discomfort
- Physical symptoms not attributable to a medical condition
- Post-natal depression
- Recovering from mental illness
- Relationship issues
- Self-esteem & self-development
- Sexual difficulties
- Work stress